Virtual STEM Nights
Virtual STEM Nights
Find out where in your community STEM is happening
Thank you to the City of Albuquerque for supporting these events!
Mondays: 6-6:30pm MT
- March 1: Check out Explora Maker space with Sheldon! Laser cutting, 3D printing, and more!
- March 8: Science Girl's Home Lab!
- March 15: Big Jim's Farm
- March 22: New Mexico Spaceport Authority
- March 29: Twirl, A Play and Discovery Space Inc., Unmasking The Mask event
- April 5: NASA SUITS - Join us in Footprints on The Moon, a presentation in learning about lunar geology with Team Athena! Footprints on the Moon will introduce an augmented reality design created by the team for the 2021 NASA S.U.I.T.S challenge. The presentation will be focused on the importance and the process of lunar geology sampling, which will also include a fun interactive geology game.
- April 12: High Desert FlameWorks - Watch our neighbors as they create some amazing glass work!
- April 19: Join us for the Science of Storytelling, Empathy + Writing a Galaxy of Feelings with our Maker in Residence, poet Gigi Bellag. The whole family will be inspired to participate in this interactive program to create bubble poems inspired by "Helium" by Rudy Francisco.
- April 26: Fidelity - Why We Save: This lesson teaches students key concepts in identifying opportunity costs, how to save money to save more money over time and explore spending and saving. This is a fun lesson for students who love to engage in activities! If possible, gather paper, scissors, and glue or tape.
More details to come as more partners are confirmed! Pre-registration required by 4pm on the date of the event.
Explora’s Camps & Programs
- You can register online, by phone, or download and mail/fax the completed registration form.
- Please have the following available when you register: emergency contact name and phone numbers; name of alternate adults who can pick up the child; child’s medications, dosages, and physician’s name; child’s insurance information, as well as any allergy or special needs information for your child.
Call: 505-224-8341. Our reservations office is open Monday-Friday, 9am–5pm. Para español, llame al 505-600-6072, de lunes a viernes, 9am–5pm.
Mail: Explora Reservations 1701 Mountain Rd. NW Albuquerque, NM 87104
If a cancellation is received more than 5 business days before the camp, a refund will be issued for the amount minus a 15% administrative fee.
Cancellations received 5 business days or fewer before the camp will not be refunded.
Full fees will be refunded if Explora cancels a program