- Explora is not open to the public, per the Governor’s public health order.
- Phase One re-opening of Explora began with the return of Explora Summer Camps. Virtual camps began May 26, and in-person summer camps began on June 15. Both run through August 7. To register please visit: https://www.explora.us/en/educational-programs/camps/
- There is no date for Phase Two: re-opening for general admission, per the Governor’s public health order. Visit our social media channels for updates and continued STEAM programming: Facebook, Instagram, & Twitter.
- Explora no está abierto al público, según la orden de salud pública de la Gobernadora.
- La reapertura de la Fase Uno de Explora comenzó con el regreso de los Campamentos de Verano Explora. Los campamentos virtuales comenzaron el 26 de Mayo, y los campamentos de verano en persona comenzaron el 15 de Junio. Ambos se extenderán hasta el 7 de Agosto. Para registrarse, visite: https://www.explora.us/en/educational-programs/camps/
- En este momento, no hay fecha para la Fase Dos: reapertura para admisión general, según la orden de salud pública de la Gobernadora. Visite nuestros canales de redes sociales para actualizaciones y programación continua de STEAM: Facebook, Instagram y Twitter.
Ideas, the Store at Explora
Unusual and unique gifts to inspire the imagination and challenge the brain!
Members Beaker Bonus Special
Wednesday, August 1 – Friday, August 31
Show your Explora membership card at the admission counter to receive your Beaker Bonus. Draw one coupon to receive special shopping discounts on unusual and unique gifts at Ideas, the Store at Explora. Offer good 8/1/18 – 8/31/18.
Ideas, the Store at Explora
Shop at Explora and you’ll be giving the gift of education!
We’re open 7 days a week, shopping is tax-free, and 100% of the proceeds from store sales will benefit Explora, a 501(c)(3) nonprofit!
Give the Gift of Science, Technology, Engineering, Art, and Math (STEAM)!
Explora @ Home Kits
- Colorful Kaleidoscope: Discover how shapes and colors are transformed with light and mirrors!
- Make @ Home: Can you draw with no hands, or build with no tape, or turn on a light with no switch? Immerse yourself in the creative world of making!
- Engineer @ Home: Can paper hold up a book? Challenge yourself to build and test a variety of structures. If you can imagine it, you can build it!
Purchase Explora @ Home Kits here: https://esccma.explora.us/GiftShop.aspx
Looking for educational kits for your classroom or community center? Contact Tory Hajny at email@example.com to discuss bulk options.
Memberships are a smart choice for the holidays, and all year!
Gift Cards, Gift Memberships, Gift Registries
Gift Card: Purchase a gift card for that special someone or yourself today! Gift Cards can be used towards Membership, Admission, Store Purchases, Birthday Parties, and even for Education Programs.
Purchase Gift Cards here: https://esccma.explora.us/
Gift Registry: Make an appointment with the store manager and create a list of the special items you would love to receive.
Learn more about Birthday Parties at Explora
Explore our array of hands-on learning tools, gadgets, and games that will have your family and friends engaged in the world of science. Choose from a wide range of educationally stimulating items featuring science, chemistry, building, 4D anatomy sculpture kits, puzzles, art supplies, quirky gifts, and much more!
Send your friends and family an Explora postcard, with a brain-teasing puzzle or illusion, available at Ideas, the Store at Explora!
Explora members receive a 10% discount on store merchandise year-round, and are invited to double-discount shopping events several times a year. Become a Member
Educators always receive a 10% discount on their class or school purchases at Ideas. We offer quality classroom resources, materials, and tools related to science, technology, and art. Ideas, the Store at Explora, carries a wide selection of items that provide hours of hands-on learning, like science kits, nature explorations, books, optics, and intriguing puzzles. School checks and purchase orders are welcome, and purchases over $200 get a 20% discount. Special orders are welcome.
With Receipt: All store merchandise is refundable and exchangeable with the original receipt up to 4 weeks after date of purchase. All refunds will be made in the same form of payment at the time of purchase. Without Receipt: Refunds will not be allowed without receipt. If merchandise is resalable, full store credit will be granted. The customer can do the exchange on the same day or may be granted a gift card for the return. Questions/exceptions or further inquiries – please see Front End Manager