Tinker, Make, and Create!
Use your imagination to create, design, and build with everyday materials. You’ll develop and build problem-solving and engineering skills as you explore different aspects of making. Integrate an artistic perspective into your projects as you explore making. Topics could include circuits and electronics, computer programming, robotics, microcontrollers, automation, and more.
In-person classes will meet all CDC, NMDOH, and CYFD guidelines, with a limited number of students per classroom. All students and staff must wear masks and pass a daily COVID-19 screening.
- K-4th: Monday Afternoons from 3-5 pm (at Explora)
- 4th-8th: Monday afternoons from 3-5 pm (at Explora)
- Green Session: October 5 – October 19 (3 Mondays)
- Purple Session: October 26 – November 9 (3 Mondays)
- Yellow Session: November 16-November 30 (3 Mondays)
- Red Session: December 7 & 14 (2 Mondays)
*Register for multiple sessions!
Explora Members* $60, Non-members $70 (September, October and November sessions)
Explora Members* $40, Non-members $50 (December session)
*Join & Save! Explora members get discounts on semester programs, camps, and admission all year!
Financial assistance available. Call Explora Reservations at 505-224-8341 for more information.