October Member Special
Tour of Traveling Exhibits, Mechanics Alive!
Saturday, October 19, 9–10am
Tour and learn about the whimscial automata exhibits visiting Explora from Cabaret Mechanical Theatre, UK.
Space is limited! Please RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org by Thursday, October 17.
Call 505-224-8363 for any questions.
Looking for a holiday or special occasion gifts? Give a year of educational fun with an Explora Gift Membership!
- Basic $75 Up to two people; one must be age 18+
- Family $100 Up to six people within a family; at least one member must be 18+
- Family Plus $125 Up to eight people within a family; at least one member must be age 18+
Member benefits include:
- Visit us as many times as you want during one year.
- Receive discounts on camps, birthday parties, and other special programs.
- Save 10% on merchandise in Ideas, the Store at Explora.
- Free entry to Adult Night.
- Monthly member specials.
- Save even more on store merchandise during special member shopping days.
- Take your membership card when you travel! Enjoy free admission to more than 300 participating Association of Science-Technology Centers worldwide through the ASTC Passport Program. Some restrictions apply. For example, museums within 90 miles of Explora are excluded from reciprocal admission offers. Visit the ASTC website for details.
Explora is a unique place that puts people’s learning in their own hands. Here, families and people of all ages can learn together through over 250 exhibit activities in science, technology and art. Members get an entire year of unlimited visits to explore our great exhibits, discounts on exceptional programs, and other valuable beneﬁts. Your membership provides the support that makes Explora possible. Join Explora today and take pride in partnering with us to bring Explora’s unique experiential learning activities to New Mexico.
Register online, download & mail a form, call 505-224-8363, or email email@example.com
Here are two great ideas:
- Donate a Family membership to a low-income New Mexico family.
- Give a membership to someone you love!
Explora is a 501(c)(3) non-profit, and all purchases at our store are always tax-free. Proceeds from your purchases at Ideas, the store at Explora, help fund our programs and exhibits.