In Growing a Scientist™, preschoolers ages 2½ to 5 and their parents or adult caregivers make discoveries about science by questioning, experiencing, and investigating. Early childhood educators engage children and their adults in science and engineering activities that incorporate art, literature, and fun! Each session focuses on a different theme. Activities change each semester.
- Wednesday Mornings, 9:30–11am
- Thursday Mornings, 9:30–11am
- Friday Mornings, 9:30–11am
- Saturday Mornings, 9:30–11am
- Saturday Afternoons, 1–2:30pm
Wed., Jan. 15/ Thurs., Jan. 16/ Fri., Jan. 17/ Sat., Jan. 18
Get your hands dirty as you explore a variety of slimy substances and make your own chemical concoctions.