- Explora is not open to the public, per the Governor’s public health order.
- Phase One re-opening of Explora began with the return of Explora Summer Camps. Virtual camps began May 26, and in-person summer camps began on June 15. Both run through August 7. To register please visit: https://www.explora.us/en/educational-programs/camps/
- There is no date for Phase Two: re-opening for general admission, per the Governor’s public health order. Visit our social media channels for updates and continued STEAM programming: Facebook, Instagram, & Twitter.
- Explora no está abierto al público, según la orden de salud pública de la Gobernadora.
- La reapertura de la Fase Uno de Explora comenzó con el regreso de los Campamentos de Verano Explora. Los campamentos virtuales comenzaron el 26 de Mayo, y los campamentos de verano en persona comenzaron el 15 de Junio. Ambos se extenderán hasta el 7 de Agosto. Para registrarse, visite: https://www.explora.us/en/educational-programs/camps/
- En este momento, no hay fecha para la Fase Dos: reapertura para admisión general, según la orden de salud pública de la Gobernadora. Visite nuestros canales de redes sociales para actualizaciones y programación continua de STEAM: Facebook, Instagram y Twitter.
Explora Room Rental Special, February-April 2020
Planning a business meeting or staff get-together? Want a fun venue? Think Explora.
Special Bonus! Book a meeting space for at least 3 hours at Explora to take place between February 1 and April 30 and get a free coffee & pastry package! Call 505-224-8391 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Let us host your event in a unique setting, with spectacular indoor and outdoor venues.
Party, conference event, company team-building workshop or meeting, wedding, anniversary, birthday or prom… at Explora almost anything is possible! Imagine everyone’s delight when they enter a contemporary site with stunning architecture, city and mountain views, and hundreds of exhibit activities.
Rent it all, rent one floor, or simply choose the areas that suit your group’s needs from our facilities rental list. Whether you are a large organization seeking to offer a fabulous new experience to hundreds of people, or a small group looking for a unique new meeting or party venue, Explora can offer your group just the right space for your event. Explora’s rental areas include outdoor patios with seating, upper west and east decks with views, indoor meeting rooms, classroom settings, and even a theater!
“I am sure all of our out-of-town guests appreciated your beautiful facility… It was a powerful week, and your facility helped to make it very enriching.”
Host your next personal or business event at Explora:
- Food and refreshments may be served on the outdoor decks, patio, classrooms or community room.
- Alcoholic beverages are permitted during non-business hours.
- Staff will be provided during the entire event.
To rent all or part of Explora:
- Call Explora’s Rental Manager at 505-224-8391.
- Ask about special pricing for schools and other 501(c)(3) non-profits.
- A deposit of 50% of the rental price is due at the time of the reservation to guarantee the date and time.
- The deposit will be applied to the rental fee, with the balance due 7 days prior to the event.
Cancellation will forfeit all deposit money.
Explora is a 501(c)(3) non-profit, and all purchases at our store are always tax-free.
Proceeds from your purchases at Ideas, the store at Explora, help fund our programs and exhibits.