Explora is grateful to our Premier Partners for providing major support, both financial and personal, to Explora’s exhibits, programs and general operations.
- Albuquerque Clinical Trials, Inc.
- Catch a Story Productions
- Creative Discovery Museum
- Intel Corporation
- New Mexico State Library
- Northrop Grumman Corporation
- Phillip & Patricia Frost Museum of Science
- Peacock Law, P.C.
- Thornburg Investment Management
- Toyota Motor Corporation
- Wells Fargo
- Anesthesia Associates of New Mexico, P.C.
- Association of Science-Technology Centers
- AstraZeneca Pharmaceuticals, L.P.
- Central New Mexico Community College
- Eyes of New Mexico Family Optometry
- Fidelity Investments
- Galactic Unite
- Kirtland Federal Credit Union
- Museum of Science, Boston
- National Center for Genome Resources
- National Living Laboratory
- Navajo Transitional Energy Company, LLC
- New Mexico Informal Science Education Network
- New Mexico Optometric Association
- Pacific Science Center
- Portal to the Public Network
- The Principal Financial Group
- Science Education Solutions, Inc.
- Sedberry and Associates, LLC
- Teen Science Café Network
- University of New Mexico Health Sciences Center
- Weekly Alibi
- VanDyke Software
- Albertson’s Companies Foundation
- Albuquerque Community Foundation
- Albuquerque Community Foundation, Future Fund
- Albuquerque Community Foundation, Jane and Doug Swift Fund for Art & Education
- Albuquerque Rotary Charitable Foundation
- Amazon Smile Foundation
- Bank of America Charitable Foundation
- Banner Foundation
- BBVA Compass Foundation
- The Boye Foundation Inc.
- Caterpillar Foundation
- The Cherry Picker Foundation
- Community Foundation of Southern New Mexico
- Dr. Robert Palmer Grant Fund
- Flax Family Foundation
- Fleischaker Women’s Legacy Fund
- Frances R. Dewing Foundation
- The Frost Foundation
- General Mills Foundation
- The Grainger Foundation, Inc.
- Holman’s Foundation for Autism
- Infosys Foundation
- Intel and Corrales MainStreet
- Larry H. & Gail Miller Family Foundation
- Los Alamos National Laboratory Foundation
- Lowe’s Charitable and Educational Foundation
- Lumpkin Family Foundation
- McCune Charitable Foundation
- MR Metzger Family Foundation
- National Girls Collaborative
- National Science Foundation
- Navajo United Way
- New Mexico Museum of Natural History Foundation
- Nusenda Foundation
- The PAST Foundation
- PayPal Giving Fund
- PNM Resources Foundation
- Sandia Foundation’s Hugh and Helen Woodward Fund of the Albuquerque Community Foundation
- United Way of Central New Mexico Community Fund
- United Way of Central New Mexico Young Leaders Society
- U.S. Bancorp Foundation
- Urban Enhancement Trust Fund / City of Albuquerque
- Yelp Foundation
Explora is a 501(c)(3) non-profit, and all purchases at our store are always tax-free.
Proceeds from your purchases at Ideas, the store at Explora, help fund our programs and exhibits.