Parents’ Night Out
Enjoy a night out (or in!) while your child has fun at Explora.
2019 Parents’ Night Out dates
June 7, 2019, 6-10pm
This month’s theme is High-Tech High Jinks. Draw in 3D, build art-making machines, and more during this evening of high-tech exploration.
Registration ends at 3pm on Thursday, June 6, or sooner if full. Register below or call 505-224-8341.
October 18, 2019, 6-10pm
DIY Animatronics: Make a hydraulic claw, make a drawing machine, and more while learning how machines move.
Registration ends at 3pm on Thursday, October 17, or sooner if full.
Parent’s Night Out
- Drop Off: 6pm.
- Before care: (Extra option), beginning at 5pm.
- Food: Pizza and drink provided. Gluten-free available.
- Pick-up: 10pm – Adults will be asked to show photo ID at pick-up.
- Minimum age is 4 years.
- All campers must be able to use the restroom on their own.
- Pick-up is between 9:30 and 10 pm. Please inform us when you register if you need to pick up your child earlier than 9:30 pm.
- Late pick-up fees: $10 per child for every 15 minutes after 10 pm.
Parent’s Night Out Fees
- $50 for Explora members
- $60 for non-members
- $5 for Before care per child
Deadline to register for Parent’s Night Out is the Thursday before the date at 3pm.
- Please have the following available when you register: emergency contact name and phone numbers; name of alternate adults who can pick up the child; child’s medications, dosages, and physician’s name; child’s insurance information, as well as any allergy or special needs information for your child.
- Click above to register online or call 505-224-8341.
Our reservations office is open Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm. Questions may also be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Para español, llame al 505-224-8323, de lunes a viernes, 9am-5pm.
- If a cancelation is received at least 5 business days before the camp, a refund will be issued for the amount minus a 15% administration fee.
- Cancelations received fewer than 5 business days before the camp will not be refunded.
- Full fees will be refunded if Explora cancels a program.
Explora is a 501(c)(3) non-profit, and all purchases at our store are always tax-free. Proceeds from your purchases at Ideas, the store at Explora, help fund our programs and exhibits.