Join the Explora family. Become a member today and experience the joy of Explora for a whole year!
Explora is a new kind of learning place, providing real experiences with real things that put people’s learning in their own hands. At Explora, families and people of all ages learn together through 250 exhibit activities in science, technology and art.
As an Explora member you will experience an entire year of great exhibits, exceptional programs, and many other valuable beneﬁts.
Call 505.224.8363 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
"Es bueno tener lugares como estos para que nosotros, como padres, conozcamos mejor a nuestros hijos y tengamos tiempo de convivir. Y al mismo tiempo pasemos un rato muy agradable. ¡¡Gracias!!"
One individual age 12+
One student age12+ with valid student ID
Two people; one must be age 18+
Senior: Individual $35/ Couple $55
For seniors ages 65 +
Includes two adults and up to four children under the age of 18 in the same household
Family Plus $115
Up to eight people within an extended family; at least one member must be age 18+
Two grandparents and up to four grandchildren under the age of age 18.
Your Commitment Provides Support
Your membership provides the support that makes Explora possible. Join Explora today and take pride in partnering with us to bring Explora’s unique experiential learning activities to New Mexico.
Member benefits include:
- Visit us as many times as you want during one year at no charge.
- Receive discounts on camps, birthday parties, and other special programs.
- Save 10% on your purchases in Ideas, the Store at Explora.
- Save even more on store merchandise during special Member Shopping Days.
- Enjoy free admission to more than 270 participating Association of Science-Technology Centers worldwide through the ASTC Passport Program.
ASTC Passport Program
One of the benefits of membership at Explora is being a part of a larger family – The Association of Science-Technology Centers (ASTC). Because of our association with ASTC our members are eligible to receive free admission to over 270 science centers and museums around the world. The "Passport Program" entitles visitors to free general admission for 2 adults and 4 children. It does not include free admission to planetarium and larger-screen theater presentations nor does it include museum store discounts and other discounts associated with museum membership unless stated otherwise.
Please note—local restrictions apply
1. Based on your science center's/museum's location: Science centers and museums located within 90 miles of each other are excluded from the program unless that exclusion is lifted by mutual agreement. 90 miles is measured "as the crow flies" and not by driving distance. Science centers/museums may create their own local reciprocal program. ASTC does not require or participate in these agreements, or dictate their terms.
2. Based on your residence: To receive Travel Passport Program benefits, you must live more than 90 miles away ("as the crow flies") from the center/museum you wish to visit. Admissions staff reserve the right to request proof of residence for benefits to apply. See the PDF for details.
Here are two great ideas:
All or part of a membership may be tax-deductible. Please consult your tax advisor.
For more membership information, call (505) 224-8363, or email us at email@example.com
Para Español, llame al (505) 224-8323
ASTC Travel Passport Program Participants